 |
| Raih making a diaper on Jin Jin! |
 |
| Meow! |
I had some time for me today! I went to a baby shower and it was the first time that Grandma Connie watched Jacee. She said that she was entertaining and not a bother at all. Phew! I bought the mommy to be (Gabby, Riah's friend) some parenting magazines and books about babes. The gift of knowledge is the greatest gift of all. I loved the way the party was decorated. Three words. Neon animal print. I won a game where you guess how many marshmallow are in the bottle. My prize was some planner type thing. I played a race to see who could finish a jar of baby food first while being fed by a partner. Riah fed me some peas and I had to stop her because I was about to have an exorcist moment! I also met a new friend today. Her name is Mallory and she is a friend of Gabby and Anthony's. She saw me sitting alone at my table and came over to talk to me. Conversing was breeze with her and we had a few laughs. I think I'll look her up on facebook. I really hope that Gabby will read the books I got her! I also finished Kannon's quilt yesterday but now my sewing machine is misbehaving! The irony. Finally someone wants to buy a quilt from me and now I can't sew! Good night bloggy!
No comments:
Post a Comment